Re: Yeast, you live & learn

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
      wrote:
      (snip/sic)
      Remember, there's only 25-odd years before the oil
      > starts to decline, so they WILL produce mutant yeasts for bio-
      > fuels. Anyone here wanna drink avgas?
      > http://pubwww.srce.hr/ftbrfd/41-3.pdf
      >

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry

      Harry, I fully support alcohol as a fuel.

      But, it seems like it was 25 years ago that we were told that oil
      supplies will start to diminish in 25 years. When "they" said 25
      years, did "they" mean 50 years?

      Global warming hasn't happened yet, either. In fact, it's pretty
      cold here right now.

      California hasn't broken off yet, as it was supposed too.