RE: [Distillers] finings

  • Brewhaus
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      In order to avoid any concern of what may be present in the distillate, I
      would suggest using a different clearing agent. Sparkolloid is very
      effective (as well as lower cost), and I would expect it to avoid these
      concerns. The other option is to degas the liquid and then cool it to clear
      without the use of any fining.

      Rick