Re: [Distillers] Re: Frozen Wash

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 30, 2004
      Harry wrote:
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Frozen Wash

      > Mike Nixon wrote (very badly):
      > Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: Frozen Wash
      > =====================
      > Hi Derf,
      > it was indeed around 50/50, and the effect was first noticed when
      it was
      > observed that the air being blown through the radiator sisn'e
      (DIDN'T) seem
      > to be as
      > warm as before. One thing led to another after that, confirming
      > without explanation) what Harry shed light on.
      > (Blush)
      > Mike N

      A little too much 'christmas spirit' perhaps? (pun intended) :-))

      regards Harry
      If you are implying, Shir, that our senses were befuddled by exshessive
      sampling of the reshults of our endeff ... endeavsh...... work, then you are
      poshibly right ... pundit that you are :-))

      ... and there's more sampling scheduled for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Happy New Year!!!!!
      Mike N