DAP question

  • bluejakeditto
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Where is the best source for DAP? I have been checking around
      without success. I checked my local drug store and the Pharmacist
      acted like he didn't know what Di-amonium Phosphate(spelling?)was. I
      checked the farm supply store but wasn't sure if I was looking for
      the right thing. What are DAP's primary uses? Does it go by a brand
      name? Does it come in "food grade" quality?

      Appreciate all advice.

      Roy