help ==dino

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      someone please help, i am a member of rec.crafts brewing n.g. and consequently receive a lot of postings,that's fine except i can't seem to send the old one's to the recycle bin or deleted messages section they just keep growing, i'm running windows 95+ and outlook express==step by step though,don't forget, i'm old AND stupid===brian

      dino=yes i must get that program,i still use the old 8 step method although we don't check efficiencies all that often if all seems well==yes metric is excellent it you are working with maths a lot as we are ==iv'e only ever known metric and it's hard for me to think in gallons etc. particularly a pain in the arse when u.s. has a 3.8 conversion and imperial is[was] 4.5
      tnx brian