grain brewing for distillation etc.etc. dino=mike==aaron

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      who was it wanted the site url ==aaron==??==this is the brewing site i find most interesting ,a little bit for everyone,rarely any distilling talk .,they have a news group for fairly advanced people and a message board and lots of specialty pages http://hbd.org/brewery

      also look at http://hbd.org/ the site changed over christmas and appears to be in two bits,it was there n.g. that was talking about microwaves boiling water etc.etc.

      the news group rec.crafts brewing is excellent too and caters more for beginners==did rec.crafts distilling ever get going ????????

      there's a site called promash out there too it has lot's of calculations,havn't been there for a while hope it's still a goer==try looking for it using metacrawler or any multiple search engine

      for a good list of search engine's go to www.frankzane.com yes that frank zane,my other interest has now been publicly exposed, sacre bleu !!!

      am no longer a member of the news group webcom, i gave it up for lent.

      mike ==what are you up to that your'e so busy, electrical??????

      thank's dino just yell if you want help lots of talented people this n.g. yes s.g. is the only scale that ONLY relates to a chart to covert to something sensible all other systems/readouts can be converted to an amount of something in something usually in the head or directly ,i use s.g. because of habit and it's not affected by temp. change that much really, so it boils down to laziness in my case==what methodology do you use to check extract efficiency

      brian
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000