Specific Gravity

  • joneskds@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Brian,
      No actually I was just guessing ! I hate the S.G. scale and use Balling/Plato myself.
      I guess thats the way I was trained My brewmaster hated S.G.!
      I have a single infusion set up in a three vessel brewhouse. Mash tun, Hot liquor,
      and Kettle. I sure wish I had a nice 5-6 vessel decoction system ! Our restaurant seats
      400 and has been rated 4 star. We sell kegs and 1/2 gallons to go so it keeps us
      busy. Sounds like you have the perfect job ! I'm a little jealous !
      Dino