RE: rob==dick

  • Rob van Leuven
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      From: "BJ & FM Poke" <bjfm@...>

      -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
      Van: BJ & FM Poke [mailto:bjfm@...]
      Verzonden: woensdag 2 februari 2000 9:04
      Aan: Distillers@onelist.com
      Onderwerp: [Distillers] rob==dick

      this is the translation of your last posting this n.g.which was in dutch, i
      printed it out and asked our neighbour who has been here from holland for 50
      years to test his skills==how did he go =out of 10-----dear wim the
      cleaning of reflux still's remains a problem,i have had good success with a
      bottle rinse which is used in the wine industry.

      some recommend dilute hydrochloric acid for copper,i am planning to try this
      in the near future.

      what is good is to distill with pure water,you will create some distilled
      water anyway.

      to overcome aftertaste you must always rinse it very well.

      my new reflux still is built in such a way,that apart from a small part
      which you can't reach anyway ,i clean with a bottle brush, the rest i clean
      mehanically,the beaut thing about that is i don't have to pull it apart all
      the time==curious ? eager to know? greetings rob

      dick -are you snowed in ,in bonnie scotland ???

      brian

      Brian,

      Your dutch neighbour has passed the test with high marks, i would say 9 out
      of 10; by passing this test he is now eligible to be admitted without any
      problems whenever he wants to return to Holland!

      The last sentence of my email read slightly different however: my new
      reflux still is built in such a way,that apart from a small part which you
      can't reach with a bottle brush, the rest i can clean mehanically (i.e. with
      a bottle brush, Rob),the beautiful thing about that is i don't have to pull
      it apart all the time==curious ? eager to know? greetings rob

      Regards to my ex fellow countryman and yourself,

      Rob

      _____

      ONElist Sponsor
      <http://adforce.imgis.com/?adlink|2.0|2|82049|1|1|misc=255;loc=300;>