rob==dick

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      this is the translation of your last posting this n.g.which was in dutch, i printed it out and asked our neighbour who has been here from holland for 50 years to test his skills==how did he go =out of 10-----dear wim the cleaning of reflux still's remains a problem,i have had good success with a bottle rinse which is used in the wine industry.
      some recommend dilute hydrochloric acid for copper,i am planning to try this in the near future.
      what is good is to distill with pure water,you will create some distilled water anyway.
      to overcome aftertaste you must always rinse it very well.
      my new reflux still is built in such a way,that apart from a small part which you can't reach anyway ,i clean with a bottle brush, the rest i clean mehanically,the beaut thing about that is i don't have to pull it apart all the time==curious ? eager to know? greetings rob

      dick -are you snowed in ,in bonnie scotland ???

      brian
    • Rob van Leuven
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
        From: "BJ & FM Poke" <bjfm@...>

[...]

        Brian,

        Your dutch neighbour has passed the test with high marks, i would say 9 out
        of 10; by passing this test he is now eligible to be admitted without any
        problems whenever he wants to return to Holland!

        The last sentence of my email read slightly different however: my new
        reflux still is built in such a way,that apart from a small part which you
        can't reach with a bottle brush, the rest i can clean mehanically (i.e. with
        a bottle brush, Rob),the beautiful thing about that is i don't have to pull
        it apart all the time==curious ? eager to know? greetings rob

        Regards to my ex fellow countryman and yourself,

        Rob

        _____

        ONElist Sponsor
        <http://adforce.imgis.com/?adlink|2.0|2|82049|1|1|misc=255;loc=300;>