aaron==aaron ==aaron + fuggles again

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      aaron=over at home brew digest they are talking quite briskly about superheating water using microwaves =tell me about this ???????

      fuggles=you really are a card [or an alpha acid] i just noticed your email address ,sure you don't work for the HAAS corporation or HOP UNION p/l==the address mike gave you is the same as i gave geocities,just a different navigation path ,geeezz i'd love to know what you have/plan to call your kids ,herbrucher and golding ???? good on ya youv'e kept me amused all afternoon

      ==brian