Re: copper scourers & verdigris

  • cobra3972000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 14, 2001
      Tim,
      apart from my diatribe in the previous response.

      I will continue to use a vinegar solution and rinse well.

      My cleaning regime is to rinse with hose, clean with vinegar, rinse
      and then reassemble and then steam for 30-60 minutes.

      The "GREEN" stuff according to my poisons people (i do IT support at
      a major hospital) assure me that it is water soluble. So... with a
      good rinse we get rid of it...simple really.

      Cheers and happy water cleansing.
      Phil

      --- In Distillers@y..., MtrcyclMon@a... wrote:
      > I know the answer is listed before, but for my own piece of mind
      would you mind repeating it to me.

      > What kind of acid should we use? Where can we get it? I assume
      vinegar is out of the question.