Re: [Distillers] copper scourers & verdigris

  • MtrcyclMon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 14, 2001
      I know the answer is listed before, but for my own piece of mind would you mind repeating it to me.

      What kind of acid should we use? Where can we get it? I assume vinegar is out of the question.

      Thanks ahead of time,

      Tim
    • cobra3972000@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 14, 2001
        Tim,
        apart from my diatribe in the previous response.

        I will continue to use a vinegar solution and rinse well.

        My cleaning regime is to rinse with hose, clean with vinegar, rinse
        and then reassemble and then steam for 30-60 minutes.

        The "GREEN" stuff according to my poisons people (i do IT support at
        a major hospital) assure me that it is water soluble. So... with a
        good rinse we get rid of it...simple really.

        Cheers and happy water cleansing.
        Phil