Wanna Have Some Fun? :-)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      That 19 y.o. escaped brain-donor (PRESIDENT OF SOMETHING, MIND YOU)
      who just spammed the group is ONLINE on instant messenger! I've
      banned him and sent him back a copy of the crap he sent us. One
      good turn deserves another, I say. Or, "as you sow, so shall you
      reap". ;-)

      From: "corey" <boricua08041984@...>
      Date: Thu Dec 2, 2004 9:27 am
      Subject: TURN $10 INTO $10000 WHILE YOU SLEEP

      MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY USING PAYPAL!!!
      <GREAT BIG SNIP>
      http://emailslibrary.com

      THANKS ENJOY YOUR DAY,

      COREY DELGADO
      PRESIDENT OF EMAILSLIBRARY.COM
    • Levi Langershank
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        I started to tell him to go to hell but figured he would try to sell the
        trip to someone...:>)