Re: [Distillers] Re: Bad news for me :(

  • _{*L*}_
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 26, 2004
      I disagree. In nature the simplest thing will usually prevail. There are two possibilities:

      - truth
      - elaborate hoaks with no real value to scare off(?) or to get off.

      which one woud explain better?

      thank you for sharing and damn hyppocrites who see this and dont notice much bigger crime...

      kiss my ass <kiss_my_ass@...> wrote:I second that motion..... pure BS
      .
      .
      .