Re: [Distillers] Re: Peach wash

  • Héctor A. Landaeta C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
      On 25/11/04 6:55 AM, "Lindsay Williams" <linw@...> wrote:

      > Hola, Hector.
      > I was just thinking I haven't seen Hector around. Good to see you (and
      > your knowledge) back.

      Hola Lindsay!
      Knowledge? What Knowledge? I¹m far too young to have any, friend. To me
      knowledge is something you can achieve only on time, humbleness and faith.
      Like an elusive spirit that sometimes begins to drip it¹s heart cut at 83º
      C, sometimes at 87, and whose tail cut begins like only 3 degrees away,
      sometimes longer. But I can tell you that the times I¹ve tasted a tiny bit,
      interlaced with lots of heads and tails... That¹s one spirit I¹d like to
      have. With a little ice. Sometime.
      Salud!
      --
      Héctor Landaeta