Re: [Distillers] Re: New direction out of the gate

  • Maxime Belair
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 24, 2004
      Hi Greg,

      For solid plates, do as following:

      Take a small length of 2 inch copper pipe. Then, cut
      it on the side of the length. Once done, unfold it to
      make a sheet. You're done!

      I'm not sure this is clear as english is not my first
      language, don't hesitate if you have any questions.

      Santé,

      Maxime Belair

      ====
      If someone could direct me to a source for sheet
      copper to use for
      the plate(s), I'd be grateful!
      -Greg

      Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?