Packing a Stillmaker

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      A question I've been asked by Paul ... If you've already built a StillMaker
      still (with upper and lower tubes as per the original design), is there an
      easy way of getting the stainless steel scourers/scrubbers into the middle
      portion of the column ? He doesn't want to pull it apart again.

      Tony
    • G&N
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
        I just used the end of my big plastic spoon that i use for my wash stirrer
        ......and use a long piece of wire with a hook on it to pull them out.

        Glenn