Virus W32magistr@mm

  • Robert Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2001
      Hi all,

      If you have received e-mail from me since Saturday 02/06/0, or if you receive e-mail from during the next 7 days from the date on this e-mail, and it contains an attachment, the please do not open the attachment as it contains the above virus.

      I would appreciate, if you have received such (or do receive such during the next 7 days), if you could e-mail me and let me know what the subject line was. Even though I believe that the virus has been eradicated, this will let me know if it is still sending out bogus mail as I am having a moratorium on sending e-mail for that period of time. I will be receiving during that 7 days.

      Regards,

      Robert Elliott.