Working Mini-Still movie clip

  • _{*L*}_
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      I uploaded in the Briefcase public area a movie clip showing Mini-Still in action. Here is the location:

      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob
      it is located in "purification" folder

      What I can say? I am amazed myself. I suspected good performance but this exceeded my all expectations.

      Please let me know how to improve this little marvel. Thank you all for help and criticism. Without this community I would not be able to do it. Thanks, Alex

      Whatever is written above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind whatsoever
      You've been warned, act on your own risk
      And finally, I can be wrong I must say!
      Alex (aka BOKAKOB)
      _{*L*}_