  • Bill Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 12:00 PM
      Hi, well i am not to sure about how to reply to u all!
      Couple of years ago i was hit buy a drunk driver and
      suffur with a head injury.
      Im an ex, boiler maker/welder/fab.
      My first still was all made of stainless. My reflex
      collum was made from a "pop/soda" canister from my
      friends restaurant. The canister is 22inches long and
      7inches wide . filled with about 10 inches of marbles
      and A 1/2inch dia.S.S.coil with "4 twists" at the
      head. I drilled alot of holes in the lid, and welded
      the collum to my wifes P.C. "hehe she's still looking
      for it" My condenser is from a 4inch dia. copper pipe.
      2 feet long and about 10 twists of 1/2 ss tubing
      inside. I soldered a bronze ash try for a cap. A
      bronze bowl for the base. Its sure pretty! And reuses
      the cooling water.no valves(good one for camping)
      My 2nd Still was made from 3inch copper pipe, 2x2ft
      with 2x10inch coiling collums with valves, attached to
      a quick release Union which is welded to a ss beer
      keg.
      I Just finnished building the 2nd one and will be
      testing it out soon!! I would like to know if anyone
      has a good rum reciepy that they would share.Thanks
      for shareing Thanks again for all your help!!

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/