future chat room(s) !

  • aufnord
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2004
      please excuse a long time lurker for speaking up

      there is an open poll asking about a chat venue. My big question is
      if only 14 people have responded to the poll and I have never seen
      anyone in the group chat, will the new chat venue be used?

      I hope that the chat becomes a great success

      _______________________
      "I haven't failed. I've found 10,000 ways that don't work."
      - Thomas Edison
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2004
        Why chat room if you can actually SPEAK to each other? If you have any late messaging system they all have voice chat capabilities. If you want to have independent system I would recommend TeamSpeak 2. The quality is almost like phone connection.

        Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
        There are no warranties of any kind
        Act on your own risk and finally...
        I can be wrong I must say
        Cheers, Alex...