Re: [Distillers] FW: VIRUS WARNING

  • Brad McMahon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2001
      LOL. You got done. I hope nobody has started to delete files in their
      system directory.

      This IS a hoax. The file is supposed to be there. If the file is anywhere
      but the windows\command
      directory, it might be infected. It is not likely. Check out the following
      link:

      http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

      Now, for those of you that have gotten an E-Mail and to search for a