carbon reactivation

  • John Quinn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      Okay guys (and Elle), I give up. I type this with one protective hand around my jugular. On no account will I celebrate Guy Fawke's Day early and thus bring the revenooers around. Also, I'm surrounded by 70 and 80 year-olds who can't flee like they used to. But, when you're living on a small pension, $6 is $6, and that prompted the inquiry. Cheers