Re: [Distillers] Re: 1st Distill

  • David W Lunsford
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2004
      Damn, I have to go back to store between washes....Dave

      At 01:35 AM 11/3/04 -0000, you wrote:

      >--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Neil" <britishbartender@h...>
      >wrote:
      >>
      >> Almost finished my very first distill. Everything is going OK, I
      >> think!! I guess it will take experience to figure out the
      >cuts.<snip>
      >.
      >> That's it for now guys, will look forward to feedback!!
      >> Cheers,
      >> Neil
      >

      >Another Convert!!!! Heh, you'll never go back to 'store-bought'
      >now, Neil. :-)
      >

      >Slainte!
      >regards Harry

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Neil
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2004
        Thanks for the input guys. Got the 2nd suger wash going, just dumped
        it on what was left of the 1st washes yeast with some nutrient and
        it started right back up, but not as vigoursly. Still have to
        distill the 2nd half of the first wash. I am going to dilute and
        carbon polish what I have and I guess the ants had better watch out!!
        Cheers,
        Neil