Re: Melbourne Cup

  • popwahtosh
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
      > For those who missed the race, I have posted a pic taken at the
      winning post.
      > http://tinyurl.com/6d6f2
      > Hands up those who thought I was kidding about it not being a
      horse race!

      > All the best,
      > Mike N
      > PS. Harry .... I know it's off topic, and I promise to be good
      and take the pic down in a couple of days if you don't kick me out
      of the Group first :-)

      =============================
      You folks down under are a strange lot who do things in a strange
      way.......and seem to be proud of it. I guess that's why I want to
      visit there someday. I'm a bit rowdy myself in my old age and would
      fit in nicely.

      Pop said that!
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
        > For those who missed the race, I have posted a pic taken at the
        winning post.
        > http://tinyurl.com/6d6f2
        > Hands up those who thought I was kidding about it not being a
        horse race!

        > All the best,
        > Mike N
        > PS. Harry .... I know it's off topic, and I promise to be good
        and take the pic down in a couple of days if you don't kick me out
        of the Group first :-)

        Heh, you're safe Mike. :-)
        I've heard of mudLARKS, but mudOSTRICHES????? ;)