Re: [Distillers] Melbourne Cup

  • sspence@green-trust.org
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
      We have a slightly different method here:

      http://www.green-trust.org/images/emuski.wmv

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
        > For those who missed the race, I have posted a pic taken at the
        winning post.
        > http://tinyurl.com/6d6f2
        > Hands up those who thought I was kidding about it not being a
        horse race!

        > All the best,
        > Mike N
        > PS. Harry .... I know it's off topic, and I promise to be good
        and take the pic down in a couple of days if you don't kick me out
        of the Group first :-)

        =============================
        You folks down under are a strange lot who do things in a strange
        way.......and seem to be proud of it. I guess that's why I want to
        visit there someday. I'm a bit rowdy myself in my old age and would
        fit in nicely.

        Pop said that!
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
          > For those who missed the race, I have posted a pic taken at the
          winning post.
          > http://tinyurl.com/6d6f2
          > Hands up those who thought I was kidding about it not being a
          horse race!

          > All the best,
          > Mike N
          > PS. Harry .... I know it's off topic, and I promise to be good
          and take the pic down in a couple of days if you don't kick me out
          of the Group first :-)

          Heh, you're safe Mike. :-)
          I've heard of mudLARKS, but mudOSTRICHES????? ;)