getting started

  • landlubbernow
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2004
      I have been useing an amazing still with poor results. I want to
      buy a reflux still and learn how to use it. Any suggestions on
      brand etc? Thanks
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2004
        The best small stills for home use are made by members of this group. Commercial stills use simplified types, they cut costs on materials and manufacturing labor and you need a lot of skills to run them. My suggestion is not buying commercial still, but making one yourself. If not, then a custom work may be arranged through the member list.
        There are plenty of examples and plans in the files/photos section.

        Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
        There are no warranties of any kind
        Act on your own risk and finally...
        I can be wrong I must say
        Cheers, Alex...

      • Greg Denehy
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2004
          What do you think of this?

          I have been useing an amazing still with poor results. I want to
          buy a reflux still and learn how to use it. Any suggestions on
          brand etc? Thanks

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ken Harding
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
            Try this mob u cant go wrong !
            http://www.home-distilling.com/HD_PDA-1.asp

            Regards........Ken.

          • ambrew@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
              In a message dated 11/1/04 10:55:29 AM, merlingraphics@... writes:

              > http://www.home-distilling.com/HD_PDA-1.asp

              Ken,

              I call Ian and said he is going a great job!

              b ill

              Bill Owens
              Box 577
              Hayward, CA 94541