new distilling forum

  • infernolayer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
      i found a new distilling forum with no anonomous posting and no guest
      posting they can read but they cant post also this guy is looking for
      2 moderators. www.groupforums.com/distilling its obvous that the
      forum was just set up they also talk about beer and wine. but i wanna
      support any forum that is dedicated to distilling.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "infernolayer" <mandziukan@c...>
        wrote:
        > i found a new distilling forum with no anonomous posting and no
        guest
        > posting they can read but they cant post also this guy is looking
        for
        > 2 moderators. www.groupforums.com/distilling its obvous that the
        > forum was just set up they also talk about beer and wine. but i
        wanna
        > support any forum that is dedicated to distilling.

        Hmmmm, gonna be mighty hard to comply with their 'Terms of Service'
        clause (which you must do if you want to subscribe and read
        anything).

        The last sentence reads...
        __________________________________
        You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright
        is owned by you or by this BB.
        __________________________________

        That lets out all C&P, all pics, drawings, screen caps etc. which
        people normally use to convey ideas to other members.

        Methinks that needs a little 'rewording'.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "infernolayer"
          <mandziukan@c...>
          > wrote:
          > > i found a new distilling forum with no anonomous posting and no
          > guest
          > > posting

          no? ;)

          they can read

          The following errors were found:
          The board administrator requires all members to log in

          You must already have registered for an account before you can log
          in.
          If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking
          the 'register' link near the top of the screen

          but they cant post also this guy is looking
          > for
          > > 2 moderators.

          www.groupforums.com/distilling its obvous that the
          > > forum was just set up they also talk about beer and wine. but i
          > wanna
          > > support any forum that is dedicated to distilling.

          and happy distilling/brewing. :)

        • Scott Petrinec
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
            There is also a very nice, already established forum at www.homedistiller.org
            at homedistiller.org you can post pics, quotes, and many other things.

            infernolayer <mandziukan@...> wrote:
            i found a new distilling forum with no anonomous posting and no guest
            posting they can read but they cant post also this guy is looking for
            2 moderators. www.groupforums.com/distilling its obvous that the
            forum was just set up they also talk about beer and wine. but i wanna
            support any forum that is dedicated to distilling.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT