Re: [Distillers] Re: Achieving Equilibriam (about SPITTING now)

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2004
      There is a difference between posts. Some posts suggest something, urge to achieve new heights and dare the world.

      Other posts express personal moods. One of my friends once showed me a developing wart on his elbow. Seeking compassion and understanding that friend eagerly looked in my eyes for comfort.

      Yeah, I said I am sorry. Sure, ...but are YOU interested in knowing that? Perhaps other people would be delighted to get together for Watt spitting.

      To connect this with this forum I suggested to use foreshots as a topical ointment. I said that this is unknown yet panacea for everything under the sun. The secret is that no one knows about it yet. I still guess if that person got it...

      So, I am pleased to know that I must book one less seat for this exciting trip.

      Please let us, me,.. whomever know what are your interests besides watching the thermometer to move from 78.3*C to 78.5*C?
      I learned already that spitting is not your idea of making alcoholic beverages. Or was it about the clearing part?

      Please don't be alarmed with this post. I am friendly. I am just bored to death. So long friends, enemies and bystanders. Till next time...

      By the way if there are spelling errors here I blame the checker for that.

      Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind
      Act on your own risk and finally...
      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...