Re: [Distillers] New file uploaded to Distillers

  • Andrew Forsberg
    Message 1 of 399 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Alex

      Considering you took my one and only contribution to the system and then
      copyrighted and trademarked what is essentially the research and
      experiments of two other list members, Riku and Johan, I don't think
      I'll bother. Since you didn't acknowledge my suggestions originally or
      now (but helped yourself to them for your redesign), and have complained
      about your post being completely ignored, well, sheesh...

      Have lots of fun in your own wee sandpit! I sure as s#@t won't bother
      helping you fine tune it.

      Cheers!
      Andrew

    • Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 399 of 399 , Dec 10, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Distillers
        group.

        File : /Pumping Mash.pdf
        Uploaded by : burrows206 <jeffrey.burrows@...>
        Description : pumping mash with compressed air

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        burrows206 <jeffrey.burrows@...>