Re: [Distillers] Re: Achieving Equilibriam (about SPITTING now)

  • David W Lunsford
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2004
      Sorry, I am busy at that time....Dave

      At 08:29 PM 9/30/04 -0700, you wrote:
      >I suggest to organise the first annual "Distillers" bash when all members
      of this group and willing bystanders would get together for festivities
      somewhere on a sunny island with warm torquoise water where sugar cane sap
      is cheap.

      >The highligh of this group activity would be a collective spitting in the
      wat to convert any starch material into an alcoholic beverage. The
      possibilities are endless and if combined with the previous thread of
      using sperm as a clearing agent it may yield quite interesting results.

      >Shall I create a poll for this novice idea?
      >

      >Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
      >There are no warranties of any kind
      >Act on your own risk and finally...
      >I can be wrong I must say
      >Cheers, Alex...

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • BOKAKOB
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 1, 2004
        There is a difference between posts. Some posts suggest something, urge to achieve new heights and dare the world.

        Other posts express personal moods. One of my friends once showed me a developing wart on his elbow. Seeking compassion and understanding that friend eagerly looked in my eyes for comfort.

        Yeah, I said I am sorry. Sure, ...but are YOU interested in knowing that? Perhaps other people would be delighted to get together for Watt spitting.

        To connect this with this forum I suggested to use foreshots as a topical ointment. I said that this is unknown yet panacea for everything under the sun. The secret is that no one knows about it yet. I still guess if that person got it...

        So, I am pleased to know that I must book one less seat for this exciting trip.

        Please let us, me,.. whomever know what are your interests besides watching the thermometer to move from 78.3*C to 78.5*C?
        I learned already that spitting is not your idea of making alcoholic beverages. Or was it about the clearing part?

        Please don't be alarmed with this post. I am friendly. I am just bored to death. So long friends, enemies and bystanders. Till next time...

        By the way if there are spelling errors here I blame the checker for that.