Re: [Distillers] Digest Number 2000

  • John Weber
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      I appreciate all the info on using ethanol for fuel. And I
      certainly will need to investigate that aspect. But first
      I need to get a distillation system. I looked at the
      distillation site, that is how I found this list. But
      there are too many choices and not enough info.
      Still confused in Minnesota.
      John Weber

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Sven Pfitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        When people talk about using ethanol for fuel, is there any need to
        remove Methanol, Ethyl Acetate, ...propanol, etc?

        Or, can one simply watch the SpGr of the output and shut off when it
        drops below a certain percent and use everything collected?

        Sven

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, John Weber <todotoo@y...> wrote:
        > I appreciate all the info on using ethanol for fuel. And I
        > certainly will need to investigate that aspect. But first
        > I need to get a distillation system. I looked at the
        > distillation site, that is how I found this list. But
        > there are too many choices and not enough info.
        > Still confused in Minnesota.
        > John Weber
        .....snip.....
      • popwahtosh