RE: [Distillers] Spirit Barrels

  • Pete Sayers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2001
      Hi Tom, it sounds like a damned good idea to me.I have a little 4.5 litre barrel i soak my own personal whisky in. I have soaked red wine, port etc in it, and then soaked my whisky in it, and the results are bloody nice.The port/grappa mix sounds good too.
      Pete
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2001
        Hey Tom .........that is a good idea ...i have 6 packets of JD chips that i might just let soak and put that in my 14 litre oak barrel

        cheers Glenn