Re: [Distillers] Re: Just wondering

  • Kim Walker
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 2, 2004
      do we really need all the political rhetoric......?????

      I respect your views but I find it offensive here.....

      Kim

      Derek Hamlet wrote:

      >Y'all can't provide freedom via military invasion.
      >Just doesn't work. All you end up with is yet one more country that hates you.
      >At 11:02 AM 02/09/2004, you wrote:
      > >But if they do, it's because of freedom, provided by us, for free, like so
      > >many others before.
      > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > >

      > >Its called FREEDOM...its not perfect but it as close as its gonna get...when
      > >you decide to move to Afganistan etc,I will gladly donate towards a one-way
      > >ticket....you probably wont be coming back...:>)
      > >

      > > >From: "pthoma_nz" <pthoma_nz@...>
      > >

      > > >--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Levi Langershank" <unit_77@h...>
      > > >are many
      > > > >

      > > >These kind western countries are killing you just as surely by
      > > >selling you cigarettes.... and selling booze...

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      >Derek Hamlet
      >Victoria, B.C.

      >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

    • Mike Purcell
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 3, 2004
        Derek;

        Hate to say it but I don't think any country the US has gone into in the
        past have been real lovers of Americans. I just don;t think any more people
        in Iraq hate the US more than before the invasion, in fact I'd say just the
        opposite. Don't get me wrong there is a real hatred over there from some but
        I think its a small minority of the people that can't see that things are
        gonna be better than before.

        Mike

        Quote from Derek;

        --