Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

RE: [Distillers] Re: Just wondering

Expand Messages
  • Levi Langershank
    Its called FREEDOM...its not perfect but it as close as its gonna get...when you decide to move to Afganistan etc,I will gladly donate towards a one-way
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 2, 2004
      Its called FREEDOM...its not perfect but it as close as its gonna get...when
      you decide to move to Afganistan etc,I will gladly donate towards a one-way
      ticket....you probably wont be coming back...:>)


      >From: "pthoma_nz" <pthoma_nz@...>

      >
      >--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Levi Langershank" <unit_77@h...>
      >wrote:
      > > ...as opposed to many Eastern un-civilized countries where there
      >are many
      > > who would cut your head off for drinking alcohol or smoking a
      > > cigarette......:>)
      > >
      > >
      >
      >These kind western countries are killing you just as surely by
      >selling you cigarettes.... and selling booze...

      _________________________________________________________________
      Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
      http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
    • Bradley Grace
      But if they do, it s because of freedom, provided by us, for free, like so many others before. ... Its called FREEDOM...its not perfect but it as close as its
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 2, 2004
        But if they do, it's because of freedom, provided by us, for free, like so many others before.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


        Its called FREEDOM...its not perfect but it as close as its gonna get...when
        you decide to move to Afganistan etc,I will gladly donate towards a one-way
        ticket....you probably wont be coming back...:>)


        >From: "pthoma_nz" <pthoma_nz@...>

        >
        >--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Levi Langershank" <unit_77@h...>
        >wrote:
        > > ...as opposed to many Eastern un-civilized countries where there
        >are many
        > > who would cut your head off for drinking alcohol or smoking a
        > > cigarette......:>)
        > >
        > >
        >
        >These kind western countries are killing you just as surely by
        >selling you cigarettes.... and selling booze...

        _________________________________________________________________
        Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
        http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/




        Distillers list archives : http://archive.nnytech.net/
        FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
        Yahoo! Groups Links










        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Derek Hamlet
        Y all can t provide freedom via military invasion. Just doesn t work. All you end up with is yet one more country that hates you. ... Derek Hamlet Victoria,
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 2, 2004
          Y'all can't provide freedom via military invasion.
          Just doesn't work. All you end up with is yet one more country that hates you.
          At 11:02 AM 02/09/2004, you wrote:
          >But if they do, it's because of freedom, provided by us, for free, like so
          >many others before.
          >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          >
          >
          >Its called FREEDOM...its not perfect but it as close as its gonna get...when
          >you decide to move to Afganistan etc,I will gladly donate towards a one-way
          >ticket....you probably wont be coming back...:>)
          >
          >
          > >From: "pthoma_nz" <pthoma_nz@...>
          >
          > >
          > >--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Levi Langershank" <unit_77@h...>
          > >wrote:
          > > > ...as opposed to many Eastern un-civilized countries where there
          > >are many
          > > > who would cut your head off for drinking alcohol or smoking a
          > > > cigarette......:>)
          > > >
          > > >
          > >
          > >These kind western countries are killing you just as surely by
          > >selling you cigarettes.... and selling booze...
          >
          >_________________________________________________________________
          >Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
          >http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Distillers list archives : http://archive.nnytech.net/
          > FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
          >Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Distillers list archives : http://archive.nnytech.net/
          > FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
          >Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >
          >
          >

          Derek Hamlet
          Victoria, B.C.
        • Kim Walker
          do we really need all the political rhetoric......????? I respect your views but I find it offensive here..... Kim
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 2, 2004
            do we really need all the political rhetoric......?????

            I respect your views but I find it offensive here.....

            Kim


            Derek Hamlet wrote:

            >Y'all can't provide freedom via military invasion.
            >Just doesn't work. All you end up with is yet one more country that hates you.
            >At 11:02 AM 02/09/2004, you wrote:
            > >But if they do, it's because of freedom, provided by us, for free, like so
            > >many others before.
            > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            > >
            > >
            > >Its called FREEDOM...its not perfect but it as close as its gonna get...when
            > >you decide to move to Afganistan etc,I will gladly donate towards a one-way
            > >ticket....you probably wont be coming back...:>)
            > >
            > >
            > > >From: "pthoma_nz" <pthoma_nz@...>
            > >
            > > >
            > > >--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Levi Langershank" <unit_77@h...>
            > > >wrote:
            > > > > ...as opposed to many Eastern un-civilized countries where there
            > > >are many
            > > > > who would cut your head off for drinking alcohol or smoking a
            > > > > cigarette......:>)
            > > > >
            > > > >
            > > >
            > > >These kind western countries are killing you just as surely by
            > > >selling you cigarettes.... and selling booze...
            > >
            > >_________________________________________________________________
            > >Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
            > >http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Distillers list archives : http://archive.nnytech.net/
            > > FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
            > >Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Distillers list archives : http://archive.nnytech.net/
            > > FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
            > >Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            >
            >Derek Hamlet
            >Victoria, B.C.
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >Distillers list archives : http://archive.nnytech.net/
            >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
            >
            >
            >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            >
            >
            >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            >Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            > * To visit your group on the web, go to:
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Distillers/
            >
            > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            > Distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:Distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
            >
            > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
            >
            >
            >
            >
          • Mike Purcell
            Derek; Hate to say it but I don t think any country the US has gone into in the past have been real lovers of Americans. I just don;t think any more people in
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 3, 2004
              Derek;

              Hate to say it but I don't think any country the US has gone into in the
              past have been real lovers of Americans. I just don;t think any more people
              in Iraq hate the US more than before the invasion, in fact I'd say just the
              opposite. Don't get me wrong there is a real hatred over there from some but
              I think its a small minority of the people that can't see that things are
              gonna be better than before.

              Mike






              Quote from Derek;

              Y'all can't provide freedom via military invasion.

              Just doesn't work. All you end up with is yet one more country that hates
              you.


              --
              Mike Purcell
              <mailto:MPurcell@...> MPurcell@...
              Full Tilt Amusements
              Home of the Pinball Manuals FTP Site
              24.222.30.81 manual/manual




              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.