Re: Got a good gin recipe?

  • maxime_belair
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
      I'm happy to hear that this also works for you. All the recipes from homedistillers.org
      talk about using 25-35gr of spices/liter of 40% gin. This is way too strong! In fact
      this is a gin essence which you need to blend 30ml essence/720ml 40% neutral
      alcohol. This way, it really comes close to commercial gins depending on the spice
      blend you use.

      Maxime Belair

      ======