pda-1?

  • spirt100
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
      i am looking for any feedback on the pda-1.
      just from reading it seems like the only drawback is it might be a
      bit slower then using a 3ft column?
    • weehaaa2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
        more expensive than a 3' column too, but there seems to be a lot of
        satisfied costomers can't argue with that i guess. Mike Nixon and Mike
        Mcaw know their stuff though.
      • BOKAKOB
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
          not only that...

          Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
          There are no warranties of any kind
          Act on your own risk and finally...
          I can be wrong I must say
          Cheers, Alex...

        • dtswk
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
            I love mine :-)

            As the unit is a "slot" together design you can VERY easily add a
            longer column.. Thanks to Jim i create a 1 meter glass column very
            sexy....

            So for the cost of a single piece of copper pipe you can easily have
            your longer column.

            Matt