[Distillers] Re: Nylon sight glass

  • dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
      Thanks Harry. Great idea think ill do just that I might drill and cut
      both sides though to let more light in, ill experiment anyway.
      I might have to go shopping again I just had a look and I actually
      brought Vinyl tube. I checked the archives which seemed to be 50/50 on
      whether vinyl is any good, definitely not for more concentrated alcohol
      but not definitive for the boiler region. So unless someone can tell me
      otherwise ill go and buy something more suitable.
      But thanks for the great Idea.

      Dean.