Re: [Distillers] Re: Fermentation problem

  • Scott Petrinec
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2004
      thick gooey wash is a beginning symptom. blackish brown spots floating on the top is usually what follows.

      hermit720022002 <hermit720022002@...> wrote:--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pthoma_nz" <pthoma_nz@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "hermit720022002"
      > <hermit720022002@y...> wrote:
      > My main problem: What's going on, or what to do if the
      > > wash transforms to glue?
      > >

      > Is this your first wash? Have you seen the processes the wash goes
      > through before? Are you holding temps stabile ? What was start
      > temp/temp now? Give some more info......

      No, this wasn't my first wash. I used to do it before. I have a long
      experience with fruit washes. Normally a sugar wash remains thin
      while bubbling. Temp is stable since start between +/- 2 centigrade.
      What are the symptoms of bacteria infection?
      Thank you all for help.

      Joe

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT