Re: [Distillers] Dillution

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2004
      Does anyone have a opinion on if it is better to dilute strong
      spirit, 80% down to 40% by warm water instead of cold water.

      It dpends if you want to drink it warm or colder :-)

      It doesn't matter

      Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind
      Act on your own risk and finally...
      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...