Air cooled ARC with heads removal

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      I currently doing a test run and this thing works great.

      Here's a picture:
      +cooled+ARC+head.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t

      that is photos, rkr, ACARC.jpg

      It's basically usual EL head with ARC to control reflux rate and
      product removal. I also filled the part where coil was with scrubbers
      to let the heads buzz above the product takeoff point. After some
      adjustments it works very well. I didn't detect any heads but there
      were some problems at the start that may contribute to their absence.
      I'll test this further to see if this really works as automatically
      as I hope it will. So far it seems really promising.

      Greetz, Riku