Maker's Mark still

  • Ted Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      I was having a discussion with a friend about stills used in American whiskey distilling, and thought while I had it handy I would pass along this link, that shows the still at the Maker's Mark distillery. These are some great pictures....http://www.the-whisky-store.de/usa/makersma/still.htmAs I understand it, they use this still first, then redistill in a pot still.Ted

      Do You Yahoo!?