ted sims

  • Brian Poke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:15 PM
      how ya going ????????

      iv'e got this little distiller guardian angel sitting on my shoulder saying "tell ted to pull out some ,most or all of the packing to suit his flavour profile needs, but if taking out all of the packing distill twice"

      who am i to argue with a distilling guardian angel ?????? a misadventure may befall upon me ,like yeast bite,if i don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      many regards  brian