Re: [Distillers] Liquor Quik

  • Gary Gluyas
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2001
      Hi

      I believe the LiquorQuik was designed specifically for the Australian
      market as it is not legal to distill over there.

      I have some for sale here. The packs contain all ingredients for
      fermentation - no still required.

      (The idea is to forget all the other ingredients, and just use the
      essences!)

      There are 6 really popular essences that will make up 6 x 750 ml bottles:
      IRISH CREAM
      AMERETTO
      COFFEE LIQUEUR
      ORANGE BRANDY
      PEACH SCHNAPPS
      COCONUT RUM

      The RRP is $NZ24.95 within New Zealand (Export is excluding sales tax @
      $NZ22.20) - not a bad price at all for an assortment of six flavours!!

      Cheers

      Kiwi Gary
      MILL-FORD LODGE HOMEBREW SHOP
      gluyas@...