Re: Copper mesh supplier...Mike

  • Grayson Stewart
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 3, 2004
      > Not having any other reference, I improvised a procedure pretty
      much identical to what Mike suggests in his posting. After
      installing the mesh, the still runs absolutely great.

      Yep, I did something similiar to what Mike suggested and you did
      when I ordered my mesh. I sent an email to Amphora asking for a
      suggested amount of mesh giving them a diameter and length of column
      to go by. I received a reply of an amount to purchase and bought
      that from them. After measuring the width of the mesh I
      received ....then dividing my column length by the width....I got a
      length to cut the mesh. I just thought that Amphora posting a
      length for each segment for individual column diamters might help
      everyone know how much to order (given that everyone follows
      the "roll until friction holds" directions ).