Re: anodizing aluminium

  • DeanThomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      Sorry Not trying to be funny but all I can get from that was testing and
      aluminium anodising can you ask your question again with more detail and
      read it back to yourself before you send it if you used your email program
      i.e. Outlook express try doing a spell check. That's what I do anyway.

      If your talking of aluminium inside your still say your pot is aluminium
      some people use it but I believe most go for stainless steel, and then use
      copper brass and or stainless steel for the rest of the still. Tried and
      true and as far as we know safe.

      Again more detail please.

      Dean

      > What think of testing itsel witl aluminium anodizing,it's apparently
      > easy with somes precautions?

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • odvidprun
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004