Re: [Distillers] Re: Reflux condenser Practice run

  • DeanThomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2004
      Thanks switchman

      Ill give it a go With the 7/8" up the centre of the reflux condenser kind of
      like a cold finger (hopefully increasing the efficiency) it doesn't leave
      alot of room for packing but I'll do one or two water runs first to see if
      it will cope, wouldn't want to waste any would I.

      Thanks it helps knowing someone else has had success with this size
      condenser.

      Dean.