liquid teflon

  • ts_sergey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hello guys,

      Home Depot shop assistant adviced me to use liquid teflon instead of
      tape teflon for sealing the joints in compound still. It looks and
      works ok (no smell or taste at all), but I am not sure if it is safe
      to expose this liquid teflon to ethanol vapour. Is anybody using this
      type of sealant or have any idea on this matter? Any opinion and
      advice are greatly appriciated. Thank you.

      Ribak