Re: [Distillers] RE: Distillers Permit

  • Scott Petrinec
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      Is Is Is There There There an an an echo echo echo in in in here here here?

      christina1is <christina1is@...> wrote:Hello All! I checked with the Feds yesterday (telephone call) and
      they said individuals can't get permits in the U.S. (which is
      contrary to what I had heard). Yes, you can get the "experimental
      fuel" (ethanol) permit, but if you want a beverage permit, then you
      need one for starting a "distilling plant." I'll do some research and
      let y'all know what I find out about *that*, but I'm sure it will be
      both difficult and expensive. Nothing the government prints is in a
      language that's understandable to regular humans, so it might take me
      awhile to decipher.

      Dean, thanks for the "scenerio." Very funny. And "thank you" to the
      rest who replied! Chris

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT