best pictures ever

  • robotguy666
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2004
      http://www.bryggforum.com/wiki/wiki/upload/

      has so many pictures of still types and designs!!!

      mark F
    • boilerbaz
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13, 2004
        Anyone hade trouble viewing these images?

        When I click on an image file, I get this in my browsers address
        window: "Clear cgi?" and nothing is displayed. If I try to 'save
        target as' I end up with a tiny blanc .gif image.

        Any ideas folks?

        Baz.

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "robotguy666" <robotguy666@y...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2004
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "boilerbaz" <Baz@l...> wrote:
          > Anyone hade trouble viewing these images?
          >
          > When I click on an image file, I get this in my browsers address
          > window: "Clear cgi?" and nothing is displayed. If I try to 'save
          > target as' I end up with a tiny blanc .gif image.
          >
          > Any ideas folks?

          You've probably got "content adviser" enabled to stop your kids
          looking at unrated or suspicious material. Try turning it off or
          adjusting it as follows...

          To allow others to view restricted or unrated content

          In Control Panel, open Internet Options.
          On the Content tab, under Content Advisor, click Enable.
          If you've already enabled Content Advisor, click Settings, and then
          type the supervisor password.

          To allow others to view restricted content, click the General tab,
          and then select the following check box: Supervisor can type a
          password to allow users to view restricted content.
          To allow others to view unrated content, select the following check
          box: Users can see sites that have no rating.

          Click OK.
          If a supervisor password has not already been set up for your
          computer, you are prompted to create one.

          Note

          You can also open Internet Options by clicking the Tools menu in
          Internet Explorer, and then clicking Internet Options.

          HTH
        • boilerbaz
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13, 2004
            Thanks Harry,

            Still could not see photos even after setting things up for maximum
            violence and nudity ;-)

            But you put me on the right track. It was my firewall's add blocking
            that was stopping me from seeing the photos. I can see them now! :-)

            Regards,

            Baz.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2004
              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "boilerbaz" <Baz@l...> wrote:
              > Thanks Harry,
              >
              > Still could not see photos even after setting things up for
              maximum
              > violence and nudity ;-)
              >
              > But you put me on the right track. It was my firewall's add
              blocking
              > that was stopping me from seeing the photos. I can see them now! :-
              )

              YW. I use ad-aware pro and a custom made hosts file. You can
              download the hosts file here...
              http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

              If using ad-aware, follow the directions in the "attention" file.

              It's a perfect combination, and the hosts file is constantly updated
              as new nasties sites are blacklisted.

            • jimpuchai
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 13, 2004

                > YW. I use ad-aware pro and a custom made hosts file. You can
                > download the hosts file here...
                > http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
                >
                > If using ad-aware, follow the directions in the "attention" file.
                >
                > It's a perfect combination, and the hosts file is constantly
                updated
                > as new nasties sites are blacklisted.
                >

                > Slainte!
                > regards Harry

                Good advice Harry. Like many others, I have been using a combination
                of programmes to weed out and deal with the increasing tide of
                suspect applications sneaking on to my computer. Several weeks ago I
                loaded Spy Sweeper and ran a scan.
                I was stunned when it found some 40 pieces of spyware that fully
                updated Spybot, Adaware and PestPatrol had not. If some members are
                being over-run by these things they may wish to try this one. As a
                bonus, you can also set it up to do real time intercepts.

                I should state that I have no commercial or any other financial
                interest in this software.

                Jim Puchai.